Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I like Chinese women because...


They are:
  • Generally more attractive/feminine than western women.
  • Usually in good shape and they stay in shape as they get older.
  • They don't drink (usually).
  • Are family oriented.
  • More traditional. I prefer a "husband is the man, wife is the woman" model of family building.
  • undyingly loyal.
  • I like Asian features in a woman. Let's face it, when Western women put on make-up, they make themselves look more Asian.
  • As a Western man, I "get more" in a Chinese woman than I would with a Western woman, meaning, i can go for a woman higher up on the attractive scale, younger and all round better than I'd have access to in Western women.
  • I like the injection of Chinese and Asian culture into my daily life.
The thing you must remember, though, is that after you get to know someone, you tend to forget what they look like. Sure, if she looked like Quasimodo on the first date, she'll still look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame six months later.
In addition, time is brutal on beauty. Ten years on, it will be her character and personality that will keep you interested in her.
All that aside, happy or miserable, there's no harm in looking over the kitchen table at a beautiful woman. It's what gets me out of bed every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment